Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Student Funding Advice
Student Funding can sometimes see complicated, but it's actually quite easy and fast to arrange.
The video below outlines some of the key questions and guidance that students regularly ask for, and we have a designated Student Funding Team available to help with any enquiries you have about funding your studies.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For general enquiries, help with budgeting or if you require a more detailed discussion regarding your financial situation, you can:
- Telephone Student Finance Team on 01204 903 497 or 01204 903 499.
- Email email@example.com
- Attend one of the Funding Advice drop-in Sessions that are held in the Student Centre, Chancellor’s Mall five days a week – 11am-1pm on Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri and 1pm-3pm on Wednesdays
Phone or email to schedule an appointment during COVID-19 measures*
For further information please visit the Student Funding Page.
The University of Bolton's award-winning Student Services Team support our students throughout their studies; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.