Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
Where do I enrol?
Generally, this is an on-campus activity where everything can be processed quickly, you can register as a student to receive your student funding and student ID card. However, you may be requested by email to enroll online while any covid measures are still in place. Once you have received this email you can follow the below links to do this.
Enrolment information will be sent to you automatically as soon as it is ready.
If you have applied later or during clearing and your enrolment information hasn't come through after your offer, then please wait for 24hours for your enrolment information and study programme details.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you are having trouble uploading a document, such as identification for ID verification, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your student number and our Student Data Management Team will help to process this, usually within 2-3 days.
If you are receiving an error message or invalid entry when enroling contact email@example.com or call 01204929283 for assistance.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.