Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Study Skills: What is Turnitin
If you are learning through distance or blended learning then you will have access to Moodle and Turnitin.
When you have a written assignment that you need to submit via Moodle you will be able to access Turnitin from the 'assignments' area of Moodle by clicking on the relevant module and assignment.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Once you have uploaded your document to Turnitin it will be cross-referenced against journals, articles, newspapers, assignments, and academic databases to check for similarities, and above all, plagiarism.
What is Turnitin?
Submitting Your Work with Turnitin on Moodle
What is Plagiarism?