Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Study Skills: What is Moodle?
You may already be familiar with accessing learning resources online, communicating with your tutors and peers through Zoom or Teams, handing in your assignments, and working with blended learning before Higher Education study. However, if you have worked with a different system the below resource may be beneficial.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
As a student at the University of Bolton, you will have access to the Moodle eLearning area which will have your course and holiday schedules, weekly learning resources, programme specification, Personal Tutor and Programme Leader details as well as a wide range of support resources and ways to submit assignments.
You will need to enrol on your course before you can access your Moodle area, so please search the Help centre for more information about what enrolment is, as well as how and when to do it.