- Help Centre
- Outreach Area
- About Higher Education
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Student Funding Advice
Student Funding can sometimes seem complicated, but our Funding Team are here to help. You can arrange student finance quickly by following the steps on the Student Finance England website. You can apply for Student Finance as soon as you have made your application to the university; it can take up to 8 weeks for confirmation, so it is best to apply early so that you can secure confirmation that your application has been accepted.
Your student funding will only be deposited once you enrol on the course and are confirmed as a student at the university - so if you do change your mind you have time to notify student finance about your decision.
The video below outlines some of the key questions and guidance that students regularly ask for guidance about, and we have a designated Student Funding Team available to help with any enquiries you have about funding your studies.
You can also chat with our staff directly, periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Study Advice Sessions to find out more and speak with the team.
For general enquiries, help with budgeting or if you require a more detailed discussion regarding your financial situation, you can:
- Telephone Student Finance Team on 01204 903 497 or 01204 903 499.
- Email email@example.com
- Attend one of the Funding Advice drop-in Sessions that are held in the Student Centre, Chancellor’s Mall five days a week from 11am-1pm
For further information please visit the Student Funding Page
The University of Bolton's award-winning Student Services Team support our students throughout their studies; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.