Council Tax

I have changed my address, what do I do?

Please ensure that your term-time address is up to date by logging into your Student Record and update it accordingly.

For students living outside of Greater Manchester, you will need to request a council tax exemption certificate request via your Student Record. To do this please login, click on the link under the Student Services heading, and supply this information to your local council.