Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
How much is parking for students?
There is free student parking on-campus behind the NCME, located at #17 on the map here, accessed via Wellington Street.
You will be able to access this parking using your student ID card, which you will receive shortly after you enrol, or you may be able to use your virtual ID by logging into the MyBolton APP.
For a downloadable campus map, please visit our getting in touch page and scroll down to the 'download additional information' section.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can find more information about the University of Bolton at our #UniAsItShouldBe.
Proud to offer a COVID-secure learning environment. You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure at our coronavirus information page.