Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Who counts as a full-time student for Council Tax purposes?
Full-time students are enrolled to attend an educational course lasting for at least one academic or calendar year, and which you are normally required to attend for at least 24 weeks out of the year, and study for at least 21 hours per week during term-time.
For more information please visit the government council tax page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.