Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
What skills will I learn on a Paramedic Science course?
Paramedic Science courses teach a broad range of critical skills that can be utilised across the health and social sectors. There are core skills relevant to paramedic practices, and emergency training, and there are additional soft skills that you will develop as a health practitioner and carer working with patients, observing other practice, and attending professional development activities to enhance your abilities as a register as a Paramedic following the completion of your degree.
We also teach aspects of professional practice including how to prepare a portfolio of your development, as well as time management, adaptability, confidence, resilience, interview skills, and many more.
If you have any enquiries relating to this you can contact the Paramedic Sciences Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the Nursing and Midwifery course page which you can find from the Paramedic Science course page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.