Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
What should I include in my personal statement?
Your personal statement is an opportunity for you to demonstrate why you think you would be a good student for the programme, and why you are applying to the University of Bolton. It is primarily an academic statement and you must target it towards the subject in which you are interested. We also want to know something about your general interests and any prior experience you may have in the field.
UCAS has an online guide that gives some great tips here.
Please find more information at our international admissions page or contact email@example.com. To find out more about the support on offer for our international students, please visit our international information page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The University of Bolton is proud to have a strong international social society and welcomes students to a diverse supportive and welcoming campus. For the past three years being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide, North West) is because we put our students’ and their needs, first!
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.