Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What is a verbal offer?
After speaking with a member of the Clearing Team you may receive a recommendation of an offer of a place, this cannot be made official until a formal application has been made and our Admissions Team have made the necessary checks. We will email you the next steps once we have finished the call.
For further information please contact us on our Clearing line 0808 281 1111, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Clearing page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
It’s a big decision whether you think University is the right path to support your career ambitions. The University of Bolton is proud to offer its students #UniAsItShouldBe; a supportive learning environment, where we put you, and your needs, first!
We're delighted to be No. 1 in the North West for Teaching Quality (The Times and Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2021), and for the past 3 years we have been voted No.1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2021, North West).
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.