Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What is a Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering foundation course for and what should I expect?
The Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering Foundation Course is designed to take you to the appropriate mathematic, scientific and study skill level to succeed on our full degree programme.
The Foundation Course is ideal for students who have taken slightly different qualifications to the typical A-Level route if you don't quite meet the full course requirements and/or you are wanting to change direction and feel you will benefit from the knowledge prior to your degree studies.
The foundation is a combination of science, mathematics and technology-based topics to get you ready for the Motorsport and Automotive Engineering degree.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering subject are.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.