Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What exercise classes can I take part in at the University of Bolton?
We normally have different classes throughout the week. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, we are not able to run them at the moment. When permitted, we run active life sessions, circuit training, trampolining and box fit.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For information about our activities and regular updates, please see our sports and wellness page. Alternatively, you can contact us on 01204 903 172 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sport is a great way to engage with new friends.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.