Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
What are the fees for Fast-Track to Higher Education and Polymaths courses?
Full details about the costs of our Polymaths, Fast-Track to Nursing and Fast-Track to Higher Education courses can be found on the course pages under the 'fees and funding' section. Please search for your course here.
Details about Bolton College (part of the University of Bolton Group) Access to Higher Education courses, can be found on the individual course pages under the 'course fees' section.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you would like any advice regarding funding please contact our Student Funding Team via email at email@example.com, visit our fees and funding page or Student Funding staff are also available.
At the University of Bolton we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.