Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
The course I want to study is listed as subject to approval, what does this mean?
At the University of Bolton we are constantly developing our courses to keep them up-to-date and to make sure you are as employable as possible once you graduate. If the course you are interested in is listed as subject to approval this means there is some internal approval needed before formal offers can be made. Courses go through rigorous validation processes before we offer places to students, this ensures they are as relevant as possible and have professional accreditations where appropriate, for more information on our courses, please visit our subject areas pages.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes on our application and admissions pages. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Picking what is the right University to support your career ambitions is a big decision. So why the University of Bolton? Our campus is both supportive and friendly, our lecturers are knowledgeable and passionate, our facilities are industry-standard and state-of-the-art. However, most importantly, we put our students and their needs, first.
We're delighted to be No. 1 in the North West for Teaching Quality (The Times and Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2021), and for the past 3-years we have been voted No.1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2021, North West).
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.