Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
My offer letter is wrong, or is for a different course, who should I speak to?
The reason your offer letter may be different from what you applied for may be if your qualifications and/or experience does not meet the academic entry requirements outlined on the course page or your qualifications have not yet been received therefore our Admissions Team may offer an alternative pathway or course based on the evidence you have provided.
Offers can also be based on the intake and/or start date that you have applied for, if the application is late in the cycle you may be offered the next intake or it could be due to the time needed to apply for study visas (if applicable).
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The easiest way to avoid this is to apply and provide evidence of your qualifications as soon as possible so that the Admissions Team and Academic Teams can process your applications in a timely manner.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.