Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
My name is not showing on the class register, what do I do?
You can arrange to see your personal tutor in the first instance, however, please ensure that you have fully enrolled and allowed time for your information to be processed and your student status updated.
You can find the email address, office number, and telephone number of a member of staff via the University website staff search website and contact details of academic tutors at the bottom of specific subject area pages.
Internal extension numbers can be dialled from the courtesy phone in the Student Centre, located in Chancellor's Mall, or Main Reception, located in Senate House, however, please note that courtesy phones will not be available in accordance with the University's COVID-19 measures. Instead, please contact staff via email, or use an external phone number.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.