- Help Centre
- Support for New and Current Students
- Careers Service
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Will I be able to work in the UK after finishing my studies?
The new Graduate Route will be available to anyone completing a UK degree from the summer of 2021 or after. It will allow you to stay in the UK for up to two years after you graduate, with no restriction on the type of work you can do.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
For additional information, please visit www.bolton.ac.uk/international/students-and-the-eu, or visit the govenrment website for UK government guidance at www.gov.uk/guidance/studying-in-the-uk-guidance-for-eu-students.
The University of Bolton is proud to support our students career ambitions through a positive, supportive learning environment.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.