Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
Why do I need to call before referring myself?
During Clearing you can only apply to one university course at a time. Calling ensures that you know whether a course is available and whether you are eligible for a place.
The Clearing Team will be able to advise you on your current circumstance as well as any information about courses that have capacity limits, specific entry requirements, portfolios, or interviews for example.
If you meet the course entry requirements, you can get an offer while you’re on the phone. If you’re in UCAS, the Clearing Team will help you through the referral process.
Call 0808 281 1111 to talk through your options.
You can visit one of our Clearing Study Advice Sessions in order to get more information about the University and to give yourself the opportunity to learn more about the courses. Please visit our Open Days page to book a Clearing Study Advice Session.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Clearing Study Advice Sessions to find out more and speak with the team.
The University of Bolton is proud to deliver #UniAsItShouldBe; a supportive learning environment, where we put you, and your needs, first!
We're delighted to be No. 1 in the North West for Teaching Quality (The Times and Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2022), and for the past 5 years we have been ranked No.1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide - Student Satisfaction - North West - 2023, 2022, 2021, 20202, 2019).