Council Tax

Who counts as a full-time student for Council Tax purposes?

Full-time students are enrolled to attend an educational course lasting for at least one academic or calendar year, and which you are normally required to attend for at least 24 weeks out of the year, and study for at least 21 hours per week during term-time.

For more information please visit the government council tax page.

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.

We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.