Advice and Guidance

Who can I discuss my academic results with?

You can arrange to see your personal tutor or come to see the module tutor on Results Day.

You can find the email address, office number, and telephone number of a member of staff via the University staff search page and contact details of academic tutors at the bottom of the subject area pages.

Internal extension numbers can be dialed from the courtesy phone at Main Reception, located in Senate House.