- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
- Course Information
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Which Courses Offer Distance Learning?
As a teaching-intensive University, we love to support our students as much as possible on campus and through blended learning, enabling you to utilise facilities, in-person support, and access the range of support services available for University of Bolton students.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, some theory-led courses shifted to more online learning until regular on-campus learning could resume, and some courses such as those classified as key worker courses by the UK government simply cannot be delivered online due to the practical nature of the courses.
Currently, the wholly distance-learning courses available are:
If you have any other enquiries relating to this, you can contact the programme leader via the details at the bottom of the specific course page above.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes at our Application and Admissions page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email email@example.com.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.
Accurate as of 11/02/21*