Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Which Admissions Department Should I Contact?
The main reception switchboard can be contacted on 01204 903 000.
There are specific Admissions departments, and you will need to contact the appropriate department if you would like to request information about your application:
For Undergraduate Admissions, contact 01204 903 394 or UGAdmissions@bolton.ac.uk.
For Postgraduate and International Admissions contact 01204 903 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Lines are staffed from Monday to Friday between 8.45 am and 5 pm.
If you are a current student, there are many ways you can find the answers you are looking for. You can visit the Help Centre, live chat with Student Services or check out the team's webpage where there is information on a number of services. You can also check the student portal for details or contact your Programme Leader or Personal Tutor for support.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.