- Help Centre
- Support for New and Current Students
- Sports Centre
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Where is the swimming pool and gym?
Access to the swimming pool and gym is from the NHS main entrance to Bolton One. This is located on Moor Lane just around the corner from the University Sports Centre reception area, the swimming pool and gym are part of The Jason Kenny Centre and these facilities are owned by the council. University of Bolton students and staff have Free Swim periods in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. Please speak to the sports centre staff for more details.
Please visit www.boltonleisure.com/the-jason-kenny-centre. For a map, please see our get-in-touch page at www.bolton.ac.uk/more/getting-in-touch.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
For information about all our activities, please visit our sport and wellness page. Alternatively, you can contact us on 01204 903 172 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.