Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Where do I need to go on graduation day?
Providing you have booked your tickets by 6 July 2022 you will be asked to
register on campus at The Chancellor’s Building.
- If you are attending ceremonies 1, 4, 7 and 10 you must register at The
Chancellor’s Building and collect a student ticket between 08:00 and 09:00.
- If you are attending ceremonies 2, 5, 8, and 11 you must register at The
Chancellor’s Building and collect a student ticket between 10:15 and 13:00.
- If you are attending ceremonies 3, 6, and 9 and 12 you must register at The
Chancellor’s Building and collect a student ticket between 14:00 and 15:30.
Please allow two hours to register, collect your robes, have photographs taken (you can also do this afterwards), make your way to the Albert Halls and be seated at least 15 minutes before the start of the graduation ceremony.