Official Letters

Where do I get forms such as mitigating circumstances, extension requests, module changes, appeal forms?

Please visit our policy zone and select the correct academic year, you will be able to find many of these forms ready to be downloaded.

The Policy Zone can be found here.

If you require support you can speak with a Student Liaison Officer by popping into the Student Centre, Chancellor's Mall or emailing