Student Visa

Where can I get Student Route visa advice?

As an international student, you will need a visa to study at the University of Bolton. Every international applicant who receives an offer to study at Bolton will receive prompts on applying for their visa and receiving their CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies). Please take a look at the UK Government's website for up-to-date information. You can find advice and guidance regarding student route visa applications here and on the government's visa information page.