- Help Centre
- Support for New and Current Students
- Careers Service
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
What support is available through the Careers Service?
There is lots of support available for all of our Undergraduate and Postgraduate students, including up to 3 years after graduation.
The Careers Team is here to help you with any career-related issues. If you are unsure about your future career, we can help you to assess what you desire from your work; we can help you to think about your skills, motivations, interests, and abilities.
We can help with the job-seeking process and help you to apply for vacancies and graduate positions. We will not tell you what to do or write your CV for you, you must be prepared to get involved in the steps to build your future.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
Please see our careers and employability page for self-service resources, or if you would like to start the process please contact one of our Employability Team today on 01204 903 080, or book an appointment on www.studenthub.bolton.ac.uk.
We are proud at the University of Bolton to have a dedicated employability team, to support your career ambitions.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.