Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What support is available?The Life Lounge is a service that the University offers in order to support the mental health of our students and staff members, located on T2, Eagle Tower in the Chancellor's Building. It brings together mental health and wellbeing services, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Wellbeing Advisors
- Mental Health Advisors
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can also request information on the wide range of other services that are available, including telephone/online support through Nightline or Big White Wall, or other wellbeing activities, such as our Pets As Therapy program or Wellbeing Workshops. It also provides a quiet and relaxing space where you can take some time out from the busy aspects of life and your studies.
We are proud to have developed an online mental health and wellbeing resource that you can access 24/7. It includes helpful advice and guidance about mental health and wellbeing, as well as self-help guides and much more. You can access the online resource on our life lounge page. Find out how to access the Life Lounge services here.
Staff and advisors are also available during working hours if you require further information or signposting for services, please visit our ask us page. Alternatively, please contact a Wellbeing Advisor on 01204 903 655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the University of Bolton there is nothing more important to us than our students' happiness, satisfaction and welfare.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.