Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What skills will I learn on a Sports Rehabilitation course?
Subject-specific skills include hands-on anatomical palpation skills; clinical assessment of musculoskeletal injury and pathology; clinical reasoning skills supporting the route to diagnoses; injury prevention and injury risk screening skills; soft tissue and manual therapy techniques; exercise prescription skills; returning an athlete to sport; fitness and sports laboratory performance testing; strength and conditioning training techniques. Transferable skills include effective listening skills; verbal communication skills for a variety of audiences; interview skills; written academic style; analytical methods and approaches to problem-solving; research skills; common IT software skills. You will also learn to make decisions autonomously and develop your own career direction with University support.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Sport Rehabilitation Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy subject area.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.