Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
What is the Bike Scheme?
The University of Bolton has purchased 1,000 bicycles for students to use during their studies at the University. The scheme is open to all full-time and part-time students.
We want all of our students to feel safe and comfortable when commuting to campus or just going about a daily routine in and around the area. You can borrow a bicycle from the University for just a £50.00 deposit, and this will be returned at the end of the semester. Alternatively, you can purchase a bike for £75, and this remains yours at the end of the academic year. (Only one purchase per student available).
Cycling has added health benefits for students, as well as helping to protect the environment; it will help you keep in touch with your friends and get you where you need to be in-between classes.
More details of eligibility and how to register for the University Bicycle Scheme are available here.