Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What is means tested and non-means tested funding?
'Means tested’ relates to funding that depends on your household income, ‘Non-means tested’ does not depend on your household income. The Student Loans Company assess your household income to determine your entitlement, which is also based on your decision to study full-time or part-time. The tuition fee loan is available to all eligible UK and EU full-time students regardless of household income and is 'non means tested'.
For additional information visit the practitioners website here.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Student Finance Team on 01204 903 497, 01204 903 499 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The University of Bolton's award-winning Student Services Team supports our students throughout their studies; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.