- Help Centre
- Support for New and Current Students
- Sports Centre
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What is available at the University of Bolton Sports Centre?
The University of Bolton Sport & Wellness Centre houses a 50-ft indoor climbing wall, a four-court sports hall and academic research facilities. We have climbing clubs for beginners and experienced climbers. The Sports Centre also provides students with a range of sports clubs, activities and health services and the centre is open to students, staff and the general public.
The Sport and Wellness Centre also boasts unique access to our outdoor activity venue, The Anderton Centre. Land or water based activities can be booked directly or through the sports centre. Kayaking, sailing, high ropes, low ropes, raft building and outdoor pursuits can all be undertaken there.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
For information about our activities, please visit our sport and wellness page, alternatively you can contact us on 01204 903 172 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sport is a great way to engage with new friends.