- Help Centre
- Learn More About Our Courses
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What is a Psychology top-up course for and how can I apply?
The Psychology top-up course is for those who have studied a HND in Psychology and have completed years one and two of undergraduate degree study (HE4 & HE5). A top-up course is also suitable for those who have partially completed higher education studies in psychology at another university and would like to top this up to the full degree.
You could also be considered for a top-up year if you have completed your HE4 & HE5 in a similar subject area. A successful application for the top-up degree should evidence academic writing, work experience, transcripts, as well as any other documents that are relevant or advised by the Admissions Team or the Programme Leader to meet the entry requirements.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Psychology Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Psychology subject area.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.