- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
- Funding Advice
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What funding can I get as a UK Undergraduate student commencing a course?
The amount of student finance you are eligible for will be dependent on where you are applying from and your mode of study.
Please see the student finance overview page to find out more.
You can visit the student finance calculator to work out an estimate of how much you may be eligible for here.
You can also visit the University of Bolton's fees and funding page for further information.
For international student bursaries and scholarships, please contact the International Team on 01204 903 110. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.