Funding Advice

What funding can I get as a UK Postgraduate student studying an MA, MSc or MEd?

As a Postgraduate student, you will be able to apply for funding via Student Finance England.
You will be able to submit an application for the Postgraduate Master’s Loan dependent on eligibility, you can find further information on criteria here.

A summary for Postgraduate funding is provided on the University of Bolton website at our fees and funding page.