- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What Documents Do I Need to Provide with my Postgraduate Application?Thank you for considering Postgraduate study at the University of Bolton; to apply you will need to submit a fully completed application form and include:
- A personal statement
- Academic transcripts and certificates, with official translations (wherever possible or requested)
- Contact details for two referees, at least one of which should be academic
- Evidence of English language proficiency, if necessary
- Passport (International applicants only)
If we need additional information to help process your application, we will email you directly. Please note that if you are an International applicant, you may be asked to provide additional information/documents before your application can be considered.
Course details, start dates and application forms for our Postgraduate courses can be found on our course search on our Subject Areas pages.
For further details of how to apply for a research degree, please visit our Research Programmes page.
If you would like to speak to someone about your application, please get in touch with the postgraduate team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 903 394.
You can also chat to our staff directly every Wednesday from 2pm - 4pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
We offer a variety of exciting postgraduate courses, including game changer bursaries for postgraduate professional development, and postgraduate Specialism courses to tailor degrees to your expertise, supporting your career ambitions. Visit our master's Game Changers page for more details.