Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
What documents do I need to provide with my application?
Alongside your formal application you will need to send certificates, a personal statement and references. Any academic achievements will need to be supported by certificates and non-academic achievements should be detailed in your personal statement. You can find guidance for writing your personal statement on UCAS.
After you have applied, please scan and email copies of your documents to email@example.com and include your provisional student number or UCAS personal ID, name, date of birth and the course you are applying for in the body of the email. Ensure all documents are clear, please do not send original documents of any kind, especially if they cannot be easily replaced. If your files are large in size (more than 10MB), please send them in separate emails. All documents should be in PDF format, wherever possible.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes on our application and admissions page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton we are proud that for the past five years we have been voted No.1 (Complete University Guide 2021, North West) by or students for Student Satisfaction.