Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What documents do I need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa?
Information on the documents accepted by the UKBA can be found on their web page Standard Visitor visa documents required.
On this page you can view a full list of supporting documents that you may wish to provide.
Normally you should expect to provide the following documents as a minimum for a Visitor visa application:
- Information about you (current valid passport, passport photo as appropriate).
- Information about your finances (bank statements covering a period of several months or payslips).
- Accommodation and travel details (providing information of where you intend to stay e.g. in a hotel or with friends. If staying with friends you should provide a letter from them confirming this. You should also provide details of when you expect to arrive and leave the UK).
- Information about your visit (letter from the University to confirm course details and the graduation ceremony dates, transcript of results to show you have successfully completed your course)
- Evidence that you do not intend to stay in the UK after your visit.