What documents do I need to apply?

Several supporting documents are needed for your application.

  • An unconditional offer.
  • Identification, such as a Passport, BRP, and any other documents that can support your right to study and/or reside in the UK.
  • Your provisional student ID (confirmed via email when your application is received).
  • To confirm how you will pay your tuition fees. For example, via Student Finance England, self-funding, or sponsorship.
  • Other documents will be required to process international applications and once your application is at this stage the International Team will contact you with details. For further information, you can also search the Help Centre for International requirements.

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.

We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.