- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What Documents Do I Need to Apply?
Several supporting documents are needed for your application.
- Proof of your achieved qualifications, including English and Mathematics Level 2 qualifications.
- Please note if you are sitting exams currently, you can still apply - the University will make you a Conditional Offer based off achieving certain results.
- Identification, such as a Passport, BRP, and any other documents that can support your right to study and/or reside in the UK.
- Your provisional student ID (confirmed via email when your application is received).
- To confirm how you will pay your tuition fees. For example, via Student Finance England, self-funding, or sponsorship.
- Other documents will be required to process international applications and once your application is at this stage the International Team will contact you with details. For further information, you can also search the Help Centre for International requirements.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.