- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
- Open Days
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What Courses are Covered in the Nursing Open Event?
All Undergraduate courses offered by the School of Nursing and Midwifery are covered at the Open Days, including Adult Nursing, Children's Nursing, Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, and Nurse Associate courses. Please visit our Open Days page for further information.
To learn more about the Nursing and Midwifery off-campus courses, please visit and click through to our partners' website where you will find more details about their Open Days.
You can still attend the University's Open Days to find out about student support services and look around our facilities, but please attend an Open Day at the off-campus location where the course will be run to ensure that you have the opportunity to speak to lecturers and view the facilities available there.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes at our Application and Admissions page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email email@example.com.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.