Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What career paths are available after studying an Early Years and Childhood Studies course?
Early Years and Childhood Studies career paths are varied due to the extensive knowledge and experience you gain on the programme and fieldwork. The skills you develop are extremely transferable to many different sectors and organisatons working with people, such as public, private and voluntary sector organisations, outreach, health organisations and emergency services, early years practitioner, teaching assistant, working with children and families, language support environmental groups, LGBTQ+ organsations, open access youth clubs, community hubs &faith groups, local authorities e.g. community development officers, council community teams, youth provision teams, young persons formal and informal education, health and wellbeing organisations, or more!
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Early Years and Childhood Studies Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Early Years and Childhood Studies subject area.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.