Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
We have a current vacancy and wish to advertise this to students/graduates. How do we go about this?
Our Careers Team would love to talk to you about your opportunities and how we can involve our students.
Please call us on 01204 903 080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view full details of our Careers Service here www.bolton.ac.uk/careers.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Proud to offer a COVID-secure learning environment. You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure on our coronavirus information page.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.