- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
- Course Information
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
The Course I Want to Study is Listed as 'Subject to Approval'; What Does This Mean?
At the University of Bolton, we are constantly developing our courses to keep them up-to-date and to make sure you are as employable as possible once you graduate. If the course you are interested in is listed as 'subject to approval' this means there is some internal approval needed before formal offers can be made. Courses go through rigorous validation processes before we offer places to students, this ensures they are as relevant as possible and have professional accreditations where appropriate, for more information on our courses, please visit our Subject Areas pages.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes at our Application and Admissions page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.