Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
The course code is not available on UCAS, where is it?
If you are applying for a full-time Undergraduate course and you cannot find the details on www.UCAS.com please contact the Admissions Team to see if the course is running, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 01204 903 394. Some courses can only be applied to by the course link on the course page, not via UCAS.
Postgraduate applications can be made by direct application on the course page too, to find Postgraduate courses please see our postgraduates pages.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can also check the relevant course pages for further information and guidance on all the courses we offer including Postgraduate, part-time, and more on the subject area page.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.