Funding Advice

Student Finance England refers to ‘household income’ – whose income is considered?

Household Income is what Student Finance use to determine the level of financial support you are eligible to receive, usually, the income included would be from Parent/s or Guardian/s or a Spouse/Partner depending on your circumstances.

You can find the most up-to-date information on 'household income' from the UK Government website at

If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Student Finance Team at