Advice and Guidance

My name is not showing on the class register, what do I do?

You can arrange to see your personal tutor in the first instance, however, please ensure that you have fully enrolled and allowed time for your information to be processed and your student status updated.

You can find the email address, office number, and telephone number of a member of staff via the University website staff search website and contact details of academic tutors at the bottom of specific subject area pages.

Internal extension numbers can be dialed from the courtesy phone at Main Reception, located in Senate House.