Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
I've enrolled but have changed my mind; what should I do?
There is a 14-day cooling-off period after you have enrolled, you will have received the cancellation of enrolment form with your enrolment instructions. Please complete this form and send it to SDMenquiries@bolton.ac.uk as soon as possible. Late submissions of the cancellation of enrolment form can result in you being charged, regardless of whether you have attended classes.
If you would like to speak to someone before you submit your cancellation, you can contact your Programme Leader for advice. If you are unsure who your programme leader is, please visit our course search our Subject Areas page and search for your course, you will find the Programme Leader's contact details under the programme contacts section near the bottom of the page. Alternatively, our Student Services Team offers a range of support services that may be able to help you, you can find details of the support services available on our Student Support page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.