- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
- Open Days
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I've booked a place at an open day but haven't received any information?
We are sorry that the email confirmation has not arrived. Please contact our team at email@example.com or call 01204 903 807 and we can check your booking. It is also worth checking your email junk folder as occasionally emails can be there instead of in your inbox. If you would like more information before you visit us, please see our open days page.
You can also chat to our staff directly every Wednesday from 2pm - 4pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Bolton. There is no better opportunity than an Open Day to explore the great facilities at Bolton, and to meet our talented lecturers and students.