- Help Centre
- Learn More About Our Courses
- Nursing and Midwifery
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Is there a Nursing and Midwifery top-up course?
We do not offer a specific top-up course for Nursing or Midwifery, however, if you have completed prior study within Nursing or Health Care subjects you may be eligible to use some of these credits to join the programme at year 2.
To apply for year 2 entry you will need to make an application via the relevant course page and make a note of your prior experience. You will also need to upload your transcript to the application portal or email it to email@example.com. For Nursing please see here and for Midwifery please see here then scroll down to how to apply and select your location.
In this case, it is also advised that you contact the Nursing and Midwifery Team to discuss this option.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Nursing and Midwifery Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page here.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure